U.X squared?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Well this is certainly new.

This is what "Site Maintenance" meant I guess?

I'm happy to have DRC updated. Thanks to all who keep it running, I love this place.

Is there a way to change the black background to white? It's easier on the eyes. If not that's cool. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

LONG LIVE DRC!!!

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Go to the bottom left corner and see what happens when you click the UI.X Dark (Config) test.
See if you can get these options.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I'm on several other boards that don't look as nice as this one does. Even with the grey color scheme (which I happen to like) it's still a step forward.

I'm not but here's to that!

I basically only post here and at NintendoLife.com.

I don't want to come off as bitching, and I know I posted this thread in the wrong place, but I don't have the UX DARK CONFIG clickable tab under the "about us" thing at the bottom of the page. If there is a way to change the color scheme and you could walk me through it that would be great! If not, no worries.

Thanks Hectic, Aaron and Droo (and others if I'm missing anyone) for keeping this place alive!

Reactions: Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Ya know what, never mind. I'm an old man who is opposed to change but after 12 hours I'm happy with the new black background look.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Cool. Thanks.
Take some time and keep poking around. It took me some time to find the setting to change the avatars back to square. See what user settings you have available. They look different to me.

I'm not sure what everybody can see, so we'll just see where things go.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I looked into the settings, and I don't see anything that would allow me to customize the appearance. Like Windows 10, Android 9, or the SXM app; I'll get used to it.

Reactions: HecticArt