Who Will Win Super Bowl LV?

Who Will Win Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This was weird. One of those commercials where you don't know why Springsteen is there, and what the point is. It's a nice message, but WTF is has to do with Jeep, IDK. I know you're a Jeep guy, which is cool, but I don't see the connection, other than they thought it would be a nice message.
Peace and unity will help sell cars more than unrest and insurrections.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Again, you're taking a snapshot in time, and misapplying it. I can name at least 2 dozen great players the Pats were without. It's like those people who point to a single cold day, and say that global warming isn't real.
They have been without players before. Hasn't had the same effect.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Again, you're taking a snapshot in time, and misapplying it. I can name at least 2 dozen great players the Pats were without. It's like those people who point to a single cold day, and say that global warming isn't real.
In all honesty, Belichick didn’t have a winning record, as a head coach, before Tom Brady. He was canned at Cleveland, and might have been on his way out until Brady took over.

Pete Carroll is in the same boat. He was canned at the NYJ and New England, and didn’t have a winning record until Russel Wilson became his quarterback.

I would like to see the Patriots return to the top of the AFC East, but he’s gonna have to get himself a really good quarterback.