Who's in/Who's out?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Watch them turnovers though, Tennessee will kill you if you turn it over.

Yeah, Houston turned it over 4 times in Green Bay but still managed to win somehow. They had 549 total yards but only turned it into 24 points. You're right, against the Titans, you're not going to be able to lose the TO battle and win the game. Gotta convert those red zone opportunities into TD's.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
The Steelers clinch division and first round bye tonight. If we beat Tenn. next Sunday and win the season finale, the number one seed in the AFC goes to Pittsburgh. :clap:

gosteelers2

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The Steelers clinch division and first round bye tonight. If we beat Tenn. next Sunday and win the season finale, the number one seed in the AFC goes to Pittsburgh. :clap:

gosteelers2

So next week we have Carolina vs the Giants and Pit vs Tennessee? Pretty good double bill. Wonder which one NBC flexed.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
They may not be going to the playoffs, but I've been very impressed with this team lately. Going into Green Bay in December and getting a win is not easy. Houston started off 0-4 and they've gone 6-3 since. They have the same record as Buffalo (6-7), who started the season 4-0.

I'm very encouraged about this team going into next season. Of course, I said that last year too after they finished 8-8. So who knows.

Blyons...next week's game versus Tennessee should be a good one.

Good job by the Texans against Tennasee today. I didn't figure they had it in them.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Good game tonight on NFL Network. Looks like it'll be Colts @ Broncos for the first round...should be a pretty high scoring game there.

I don't know how you vote for anyone other than Peyton Manning or Adrian Peterson for MVP.

I think if Peyton wanted, he could be a pretty damn good head coach one day.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Good game tonight on NFL Network. Looks like it'll be Colts @ Broncos for the first round...should be a pretty high scoring game there.

I don't know how you vote for anyone other than Peyton Manning or Adrian Peterson for MVP.

I think if Peyton wanted, he could be a pretty damn good head coach one day.

Or Colts @ Chargers.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Or Colts @ Chargers.

It's possible, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure San Diego will lose on Sunday to the Bucs in Tampa, which would eliminate them from the playoffs. But if they win and Denver loses to Buffalo, that DEN/SD game to end the season will be pretty interesting.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
It's possible, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure San Diego will lose on Sunday to the Bucs in Tampa, which would eliminate them from the playoffs. But if they win and Denver loses to Buffalo, that DEN/SD game to end the season will be pretty interesting.

If Denver does lose to Buffalo ... they don't deserve a playoff spot. But they have failed to eliminate the Chargers for like 3 weeks now and when you fail to eliminate somebody it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
If Denver does lose to Buffalo ... they don't deserve a playoff spot. But they have failed to eliminate the Chargers for like 3 weeks now and when you fail to eliminate somebody it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

Nobody in the AFC West deserves to go to the playoffs, sorry ass conference. Whoever goes will be one and done. Same with the Cardinals. Cards are the best in the NFC West, but that ain't saying much. They will be one and done themselves.

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Nobody in the AFC West deserves to go to the playoffs, sorry ass conference. Whoever goes will be one and done. Same with the Cardinals. Cards are the best in the NFC West, but that ain't saying much. They will be one and done themselves.

The Cards have looked horrible outside the AFC West. Seems the only team that can't beat an AFC West team is the NY Jets.

Looks like a 'playoff game' in SD next week. Denver is doing its best to lose to Buffalo.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
If the Cardinals lose next week they will finish .500? To us in Phoenix that the same old Cardinals!!!