WOW, Beth's book being crucified so far on Amazon!

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
She isn't an authority on dogs. Unassuming grandmas on Amazon.com need to know.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The one review that talks about her getting a dog from a breeder and having it trained is dead on. Plus they add the fact she has a professional dog walker. That review is the best one. Some of the others are just there to bash Howard. Anyone saying hoo hoo is an O & A fan.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Everyone on SFN thinks they are mini Howards.

The reviews aren't even on her book. All they do is call her a gold digger. Amazon should disable the review feature.

Reactions: Wayne Edwards

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
The customer submitted images are pretty good:

61uSI2AsykL.jpg

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
Everyone on SFN thinks they are mini Howards.

The reviews aren't even on her book. All they do is call her a gold digger. Amazon should disable the review feature.

Good call kingofnicotine, I don't care one way or the other but there's been a thread about Beth's book being open for comments on SFN since yesterday. You can bet most of the "reviews" are from SFN members who didn't read the book but hate Beth in the same way Beatles fans used to hate Yoko.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
In that Beth picture, is that really the purse or did someone photoshop $100s in?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Good call kingofnicotine, I don't care one way or the other but there's been a thread about Beth's book being open for comments on SFN since yesterday. You can bet most of the "reviews" are from SFN members who didn't read the book but hate Beth in the same way Beatles fans used to hate Yoko.

I think the tags are funny and good way to vent, but honestly those reviews are stupid as hell because you KNOW they haven't read the book (they almost admit it). I'm sure many of "Maryann" type reviews are the same!