Senator Craig approves!

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
In the United States, hourly pay for airline flight attendants begins only after all the passengers are seated and the plane's doors are closed. Delta Air Lines is changing that policy. By the way, Delta is the United States' oldest airline still in operation. It was founded in 1925 as a crop-dusting business and began accepting passengers in 1929.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That’s bullshit that they don’t get paid for all of that time.
They should at least get paid from the time they get to the gate for crew check-in.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
You know how it sucks to wait for the plane to get to the gate and make a full stop, then wait for people to stand up and grab their carry-ons, then wait for the line to start moving, then carefully walk your stuff down the aisle behind everyone else? Yeah, eff that!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
You know how it sucks to wait for the plane to get to the gate and make a full stop, then wait for people to stand up and grab their carry-ons, then wait for the line to start moving, then carefully walk your stuff down the aisle behind everyone else? Yeah, eff that!

I didn't know Tom Cruise flew United.
Go figure.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

My God. I would want to kill that guy if I were on the plane cause I'm sure all the other passengers were stuck on that plane forever after that stunt.

Also, I think it would be so cool to help restrain an unruly passenger while the plane is in the air. I'm not talking about a terrorist or anything like that but someone being an asshole who winds up getting duct taped to their seat until the plane lands because they could be a safety risk.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That would be fun to duct tape someone in an airplane like that.
It would be fun to walk on a wing too, but not like that clown did. Especially when the engines were running.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Would duct taping someone to the wing affect the lift co-efficient? Would it no be able to fly or would it just take more fuel?

Reactions: JHDK