DRC Madness #42

Vote for the next madness theme?

  • Favorite Musicians

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Music Categories

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Wolf’s playlist is what happens when you grow up on a steady diet of Mountain Dew, wrestling intros, and the belief that guitar solos are a personality trait.
LOL'd
If the 90s were a journal, Madison wrote in it with gel pens.
LOL'd
scotch would be the barista judging your order while recommending an album recorded in a basement on a four track.
LOL'd
enough adult contemporary syrup to drown a Hallmark store. His idea of “rock” is Hootie
LOL'd

As for mine

“I write poetry in a dimly lit room”
Yeah and...

“I once got kicked out of Hot Topic for loitering”
Yeah and...

“I swear Crash Test Dummies is actually brilliant.”
Yeah and...

J/K, pretty funny feedback actually
 
If the Crash Test Dummies were all that brilliant, they would have made lots of money by licensing Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm for use in a Campbell's Soup "Mmm mmm good" commercial.
 
Back
Top Bottom