DRC May Be Nearing The End.....

Our old rule was that people should stay on topic when the thread was asking for technical help.

That doesn’t happen much these days.


People don’t stay on topic much either.
 
There are some places that enforce staying on topic a little harder than others, with the lack of traffic we get that wouldn't affect this place so much.
 
Apropos of nothing but is there a way to make it so we can actually see the Avatars?
... Apropos of nothing he says his name is William ...
Think of that line every time I hear that phrase.

Which avatars can you not see?
 
I think that there may be a user setting to see avatars. I see them no matter what browser or device I'm on. (Win, iOS, Droid)
 
Apropos to nothing

That's how you spell that word? Huh. I've said that phrase many times but I can't remember ever seeing it on paper.

It's gotta be French or Spanish right?...It's a girly sounding word so it's def from some romance language.
 
I haven't run into that lately.
I haven't noticed any spikes in traffic this week.

No news for now.
I think that T is still traveling.
 
cz80507hv40e1.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom