How many songs on your player?

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Also what kind of music do you load up on?Me i have alot of thrash metal(older metallica,antrax and the like)Hair metal,grundge and alternative(lou reed iggy pop and the like)working on my punk now!Aint technology great?:churn:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm consulting loading new songs into my 160 GB iPod, last I saw I have over 7,000 songs. I put everything into there own categories and I go by:

Comedy
Country
Hard Rock
Heavy Metal
Holiday
Jazz
Movies & TV
Oldies - 40's thru the 90's
Pop
Rap
Rock
The Howard Stern Show

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I'm a light weight. I only have 95 albums and 8 gigs in iTunes.

My list consists of every Modest Mouse album, lots of Bubba and Howard stuff, and old school rap.

I still have many CD's that I have not put in there yet.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I'm running around 7800 songs. A lot are along the lines of what you've got. I also have a lot of Howard stuff (current shows, my collection of "classic" shows, specials, Music from the show, etc...) as well as a ton of music and comedy I have recorded from Sirius. I think I also have a bunch of standup comedy albums and a couple Bubba CDs that I bought in Itunes.

When I upgraded to my 80gig classic, I did a complete scrub of my MP3 collection to get everything in the same format (filenames and such), get all the tags straightened out, and to get album art on everything. It took weeks!

Heather

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
www.flickr.com
I have about 2400 on my 16gb touch. I'd love to be able to have ALL my music with me but my last name isn't Trump. I have a mixture of indie, rock, folk, techno and alternative.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
77 albums, 3.5gb on an 8gb nano

Entire catalog of Iron Maiden, Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Helmet, Interpol.

Most of Motorhead, AC/DC, Black Sabbath (Ozzy and Dio), some Slayer, Tool, Rainbow, Down, Superjoint Ritual, Judas Priest, Green Day, Disturbed, Sex Pistols, Queensryche, you get the idea. Some day I'll get to ripping everything off cd to pc.

Also the Iranian national anthem.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I have about 3,000 songs on my 80G classic, mostly heavy metal, hardcore metal, and hair metal (old school Metallica,Megadeth, Slayer,Anthrax, Ozzy, NIN,Slipknot, Lamb of God, Ratt, Down, Pantera, etc) , with some punk(DMM,Sex Pistols, Ramones) , a little old school 80's pop and and a little old school rap (as in NWA and Beasty Boys), and a touch of Country (Hank, DAC, Charlie Daniels, Toby Keith). And some various stuff from Weird Al to Abba. I have about 1,200 CD's but haven't had time to rip a whole lot of them.

Last edited:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I have about 500 songs on mine. I only use it on airplanes. I use my BB Pearl so I am limited to the size of the SD card in my phone. Granted I can put a larger one in but I don't need more than 500 songs at a time.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
77 albums, 3.5gb on an 8gb nano

Entire catalog of Iron Maiden, Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Helmet, Interpol.

Most of Motorhead, AC/DC, Black Sabbath (Ozzy and Dio), some Slayer, Tool, Rainbow, Down, Superjoint Ritual, Judas Priest, Green Day, Disturbed, Sex Pistols, Queensryche, you get the idea. Some day I'll get to ripping everything off cd to pc.

Also the Iranian national anthem.

Excellent, excellent, good stuff there. Except for Green Day, WTF?:Smiley_wink:

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I have about 500 songs on mine. I only use it on airplanes. I use my BB Pearl so I am limited to the size of the SD card in my phone. Granted I can put a larger one in but I don't need more than 500 songs at a time.

I hate flying (yet fly all the time, about 50 times a year). I find Alter Bridge to be very calming to my nerves on flights, that and a few bloody marys!

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I have about 2400 on my 16gb touch. I'd love to be able to have ALL my music with me but my last name isn't Trump. I have a mixture of indie, rock, folk, techno and alternative.

Speaking of Ipod touch and your Avatar.............. I'm bad, bad. I need a spanking:Smiley_wink:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I fly about every other week for my job. I like to use Bombay Sapphire to relax me. I am usually asleep before we take off.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
160 gb Ipod 73gb of tunes on it
23,426 songs/vids
Playlists:

50s- early 60s
60s-early 70s
70s
80s
90s
Adult Contemp