Howard Stern Show In The News

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Said they were going to smack spotify until it bleeds. I turned my phone on right before the announcement. I though a year by year if he did. But last night I was checking my account and who's big nose face was on the main page. Now a guy who was leaving in a week wouldn't be on the front page of anything except page 6.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The video got an edit. After MfB guessed 33, didn't she guess 36?

As far as Howard's hair, yeah. He mentioned Toni came over to do it and had all sorts of PPE on with a mask and shield and all that. He was going nuts because Beth started talking to Toni.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

It mentions Howard as living near Donald a few years ago.

I'd say his main place is Manhattan. His weekend home is the Hamptons. I wonder if anyone is checking up on the Florida place and Manhattan during COVID. That's gotta freak him out to no end, to have people checking up on them.

Florida is where they had to re-route the stairs for Beth's closet, right? I wouldn't be surprised if one of his "exit plans" is to take his parents down to Florida when Robin decides she has enough of the radio. (He hinted that if Robin wasn't in for these five years, he wasn't in.)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Now I couldn't care less about Alex Jones, he's either actually a cook or lying on purpose to be a provocateur. It's also funny to me that he says such wacky shit irl that believing he said this isn't too much of a stretch, but come on Daily Mail, it takes like 2 seconds of research to figure out this was the Alex cutout and not him actually on THSS.

Speaking on the Howard Stern Show on December 17, he ranted: 'This is normalized mass extermination, a bio attack on humanity … before the day of our Lord's birth in the name of the satanic pedophile globalist new world order.

Also, he wasn't even on the air on 12.17 last year. It was a bit from 12.15.

• Howard's Alternate Pandemic Universe With Fake Alex Jones. 12/15/20. 7:15am
    Howard said what a weird time of year with Christmas coming up. He said the lunatics are going to want to get together with their families. Robin said 300,000 people have died and they're seeing a spike from Thanksgiving now. Howard said the weird thing is that they were on social media with their friends and they're indoors in restaurants with no masks on sitting next to each other. He said there's not even any separation. He said there are like 8-10 people and just hanging out. He said he wonders if they're in a different world than he is. He said they're going on vacations too. He said he's not sure how they're doing it. He said they must not give a fuck. Robin asked what it makes him think about them. Howard said it makes him think they're crazy.
    Howard said he won't get together with them. He said maybe they're doing something that he can't figure out. He said he just doesn't get it.
    Howard said he and his friends put on different views. He said he has Alex Jones on the line to talk about the vaccine and things like that. He said he's unable to go on other shows because he's banned from some of these places.
    Fake Alex Jones got on and went on a rant about the vaccines and what he thinks they really are. Howard said he speaks very fast so he missed the point. Alex said they want forced inoculation because they have HIV in it. Howard said he has certain buzz words that trigger people.
    Alex had someone knocking on his door. It was reptilian Bill Gates with his inoculation filled with HIV. Alex talked to Gates and Dr. Fauci and then went into a commercial read for his food buckets and things like that.
    Howard said whenever he has him on the show he seems to take over with his show. He said he takes over the whole airwaves.
    Alex talked about the other things he had coming up on his show. He said he has to wrap up. Robin wondered how he's keeping himself healthy during this time. Howard said he has all of those powders and things. That led to Alex going into a commercial for those products he has there.
    Howard thanked Alex for the call. He said he knows he's very busy. He asked why the Alex puppet has a nicer studio than he does. Alex gave his guys a plug for helping him with that. He played his Infowars.com theme and Howard let him go after that.
    Howard said you have to present all points of view. He said they're complaining they can't leave the house but other people are running around not caring at all. Robin said they are seeing hospitals overrun with patients. Howard said some people say that's fake news.

• Wow
Reactions: sadchild

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Not sure if this has been posted:

I totally see Hopalong's point and it turned out to be a good call since the state went into lockdown right at that time, maybe on the exact day of the missed show, but man that article couldn't kiss his ass more with statements like:

Legend Howard Stern has a work ethic like practically no other broadcaster. The man is absurdly dedicated to his craft.

and

Howard decided to throw in the extra February 15th, 2021 show for free. That's the type of dedicated worker Howard truly is...

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I totally see Hopalong's point and it turned out to be a good call since the state went into lockdown right at that time, maybe on the exact day of the missed show, but man that article couldn't kiss his ass more with statements like:

Legend Howard Stern has a work ethic like practically no other broadcaster. The man is absurdly dedicated to his craft.

and

Howard decided to throw in the extra February 15th, 2021 show for free. That's the type of dedicated worker Howard truly is...
Everybody knows and highly respects Dylan Parker of thethings.com. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: JHDK

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

It mentions how some listeners choose the station for Howard and others for music. Two quick thoughts:

1) This is probably part of the reason why Howard started the show before 6 and ended well after 10. It forced people to listen to those timeslots, thus boosting ratings for them. The only person on TV I can think of who "runs long" is Rachel Maddow and only for about 2-3 minutes to transition to the next host. And actually, the 11pm local news runs to 11:35...but in my area, they technically end with commercials...which seems weird, as it gives people a chance to change the channel. This then sets off a late-night chain reaction, as other shows go past the :00 or :30 marks.

Most other shows either end "on the dot" or they end a few minutes early.

2) Choosing the station for music also reminds me of how O&A were on in afternoons. That wasn't a mistake. If people wanted music all day, CBS/Viacom gave them that option. If they wanted "Hot Talk" all day, that option was also available.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Reactions: sadchild and JHDK