I love SIRIUS XM!

And for anyone that graduated from High School, College, Military, they have the class reunion music mixes for 1966, 1976, 1986, 1996, 2006 and 2016. I listened to 1986 mix before. It is probably better and more fun than going to an actual reunion
 
I sure love my Autumn Music Mixes:
In addition to the Coffeehouse mix, I have now heard Fall Weekend Getaway from The Bridge and Scenic Route Road Trip from Road Trip Radio.
I started Cuffing Season Mix from the Flow. It started with a Michael Jackson song I've never heard before then I was finding it was not the right fit for me. But they had one more song I really liked (sounded like Olivia Dean)

The artist was Snoh Aalegra "Find Someone Like You" New artist to me. A really nice song for a beautiful afternoon day
 
I finished another Autumn Mix this morning doing my mowing and yard work.
October Fest Party Mix hosted by Celebrate. It was good. They played stuff like "Life Is Short" in "Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman"

 
Back
Top Bottom