CapturewefeqF.jpg

"Leave Geoffrey alone!!!"

:D

Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Who has loose sticks of dynamite lying around their house?

Connecticut woman mistakes dynamite for candle during power outage | Daily Mail Online

The story reminds me of a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It's something Elmer Fudd would do, light a stick of dynamite and blow his hand off after Bugs cut the power to the house.

This is even weirder:

Authorities say no charges will be pressed because the family says they had no knowledge the illegal explosives were in their home.

What are the odds of that? Searching the house for a candle in a power out and randomly finding a leftover stick of dynamite from the previous owner?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Who has loose sticks of dynamite lying around their house?

Connecticut woman mistakes dynamite for candle during power outage | Daily Mail Online

The story reminds me of a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It's something Elmer Fudd would do, light a stick of dynamite and blow his hand off after Bugs cut the power to the house.

This is even weirder:

Authorities say no charges will be pressed because the family says they had no knowledge the illegal explosives were in their home.

What are the odds of that? Searching the house for a candle in a power out and randomly finding a leftover stick of dynamite from the previous owner?

Didn't you post this elsewhere?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Normally this would be posted in a soccer thread in sports, but I doubt much people will see it. I'm just posting this video of the USL team Las Vegas Lights FC. Who is a complete media circus ever since they started and now this is the latest type of crap the organization has pulled off.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I read that too quickly, and thought that it said helicopter crash.......
I couldn't decide if I was relieved, or disappointed.....I think relieved........

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
That good nobody got hurt, but LV Lights FC is a giant media circus. They have llamas on the field, Elvis has there mascot, they partner with a marijuana dispensary and one of the coaches can't keep hands off the fans. Which he has been suspended couple of times. They have somebody on the sidelines with cue cards trying to distract the other team and now this latest stunt.

It's there first season and they're trying to make a name for themselves.

Las Vegas team partners with pot dispensary

Lights’ technical director suspended 8 games for contact with fan

DW2mMSCU0AM-bnQ.jpg

Plus they smiley faces under there jerseys.
20180207_Lights_Uniform_Zappos_LE14_large.JPG

Last edited: