Mom/Dad of the Year Awards

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
"I regret not having served our church with better judgment," the pastor said. How about regretting using no judgment at all?

That is a crazy story. So it's a preacher dad his two sons. Son #1 goes to son #2 and tells him that he likes kids sexually but hasn't done anything about it. Son #1 also works in the church with kids. Son #2 goes and tells the church board but he and his wife (who appears to have been born male) are not happy with how it was handled and go public and that's when it all blows up. I'm thinking there is some family rift here where dad had a falling out with son #2 about his love choices and that is the real reason behind son #2 and his wife going public. The wife seems very angry on Twitter about the whole thing. My guess is that the wife talked son #2 into going public.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is not the normal horrifying murder or torture that usually goes in this thread.

Here we just have a few cases of stage moms trying to exploit their very young kids to get on Barstool. The Barstool guy decides fuck with them and hilarity ensues.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This was all over my local news yesterday:

I'm not sure it even belongs in this thread about awful parents. What the dad did was kinda a kindness. The girl was likely going have a a drawn out death if he didn't end it. Sucks for the mom though. Not sure if it's in the link video but the news here had a clip of the mom wailing which was sad to hear. Since the dad killed himself too the mom doesn't have to go through the pain of a trial or anything like that. Also I think she was an only child so the mom will be able to get by. The dad didn't leave her alone with kids to care for.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
There's no moral ambiguity with this one:

But then again:

Boy's brother said the child was epileptic and only chained up during daylight

so I guess it was just fine then.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Come on, is keeping guns out of the reach of children really such a difficult thing to do?

Father arrested after 2-year-old kills himself with unsecured gun, 2nd toddler shooting in Charlotte in a week

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON