Vigilante Justice: Let's Judge

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
I came across a story where I wanted to post it in the guilty or not guilty thread but it doesn't fit there.

I know vigilante justice isn't ever cool but it can be understandable at times.

So here's a thread about it.

1790810127929.webp
 

This has nothing to do with the story but this dude was trans and way to go man. Too bad you're a fucking asshole cause you killed the transition.

Anyway this guy's in-laws, 2 elderly Asians, gunned him down cause he's accused of abusing their grandkid. He was arrested for it and was awaiting some sort of October hearing. So nothing proven but more than just rumors around town.

I think the grandparents had a legit case for ending this guy.

agree?
 
I had an Asian coworker who was gunned down right in the parking lot of my office building by his in-laws, back in the 90s. They're not strangers to gangster activity.

I sympathize with the whole dragged-out divorce thing, where the guy is violent and dangerous, and you just want him gone. But it seems like the legal stuff was coming to a close, so they should've just cooled it.
 
I had an Asian coworker who was gunned down right in the parking lot of my office building by his in-laws, back in the 90s. They're not strangers to gangster activity.

WTF? You had a co-worker who was killed by gun violence by what I assume are his Asian in-laws?

What the fuck again?

You never cease to amaze me Scotch.



Outside of vets I don't think I've ever met someone who's even been shot.

But I don't live the street life like you apparently.

 
WTF? You had a co-worker who was killed by gun violence by what I assume are his Asian in-laws?

I told the original story a long time ago, but I summarized it again about 2 years ago.

I thought I had long-ago posted about the following (similar) story, but I can't find it. Here's the short version.

In 1996 or so, a Vietnamese coworker of mine was found shot dead in his car, in the parking lot of my workplace in Mass. The perpetrator was the brother-in-law (wife's brother), who worked at Hughes defense systems (who we later merged with) in El Segundo CA. He drove cross-country, shot my coworker through the windows while he was sitting in the car (gangland-style), then proceeded to drive all the way home to California. When investigators searched his home, they found the murder weapon, which he had kept with him for the entire ride home.
The murderer got paroled in 2016. I got one detail wrong: the shooter was the brother of my coworker's sister-in-law, not wife.

He didn't actually get paroled in 2016. Here's a story about the original incident, and a 2017 update about parole:

1790872210549.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom