Watch Out For That...

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This happened Tuesday, but we didn't believe the cause until it was confirmed. It was centered in the area we used to live, but we heard and felt it here in Maine, about 40 miles away.

Is Merrimack Valley more than 40 miles south of the blast? I'm just reading the article now.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Is Merrimack Valley more than 40 miles south of the blast? I'm just reading the article now.
Since you asked

MV.jpg

The Merrimack Valley is a low area around the Merrimack river, which runs across the Mass/NH border and up into NH. Kingston NH is north and east of the MV. And I'm northeast of there in York ME. These are pretty big distances to hear and feel a blast.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Since you asked

View attachment 6982

The Merrimack Valley is a low area around the Merrimack river, which runs across the Mass/NH border and up into NH. Kingston NH is north and east of the MV. And I'm northeast of there in York ME. These are pretty big distances to hear and feel a blast.
My entire father's side of the family is based in that area. Relatives in Lowell, MA and Nashua NH. The old man is from Somerville.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
This happened Tuesday, but we didn't believe the cause until it was confirmed. It was centered in the area we used to live, but we heard and felt it here in Maine, about 40 miles away.

This happened prior to the kaboom reveal, but it's still worth posting.