Wolf's Den

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 19, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

you mean at the bone zone? wolf is always welcome!

Wolf and semipenguin like this.
  2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Thanks and I also subscribe to the WWE Network, hope you don't mind hot, sweaty men wrestling? :D

Oh, they do have women's wrestling. You could fall in love with Nia Jax.

[​IMG]

semipenguin and JHDK like this.
  3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

You've probably told us before, but what kind of work were you doing there?

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Hillbilly architecture

scotchandcigar and Wolf like this.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

ohh, that could be a fun game. guess what wolf does.

i'm going with...data entry.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Couple of years ago, I was doing CAD work computer-aided drafting for a small contractor company. I really enjoyed that work and had a lot of fun, but the company was having a hard time biding on new projects and they laid off quite a few people. I somewhat do that work off and on, on the side. But I really want to get back into that line of work full time, but unfortunately I'm having a hard time landing one.

For now, I'm going back to my early roots of doing crappy jobs which I don't want to do anymore like Koop said data entry. But my last job I was a title processor, which wasn't a bad job. I was originally working for the old company until a few months a new company bought them out. That when the company went down hill, closed a lot of offices, people getting laid off left and right because the merger of both companies. That when all of management started to become assholes, then they started treating certain employees like garbage and having quite a few favoritism people.

I don't like to kiss ass and brown nose, like certain people do. I rather work hard and I believe the ones who work hard and show up for work will be awarded. Unlike certain co-workers on my team like to slack off, take tons of time off even though they ran out of PTO time and constantly get away with it.

Oh another thing which to me probably pissed me off with warden supervisor, when I kept having meetings with her. She told me, you are here to work and not to make friends. But my response was then why do always hang out with your favoritism people and let them get away with it. Which I knew it pissed her off, but I didn't care.

So right now, I don't have a permanent job. I'm mainly doing couple week assignments which are data entry jobs. Which I can't stand doing, it drains me after a while, but it pays the bills.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    semipenguin likes this.
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

wow. i thought i was just guessing with data entry but i guess scotch was right. you must have told us before and i had that in the back of my mind.

8. scotchandcigar

I would've guessed he was the chief copy editor for the NY Times.

9. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Chief spellchecker.

HecticArt likes this.
  10. scotchandcigar

My wife spent most of her working life in customer service for finance or healthcare. She was at mortgage companies, insurance companies, etc. They all treated her like crap, because they could replace her with someone off the street, or a Philippines call center. Now she's a professional dog walker and pet sitter, and she loves it. It's developed into a successful business, and she's the fittest she's ever been in her life.

Wolf and semipenguin like this.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

that sounds like a great/fun job!

scotchandcigar likes this.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Crazy.
    Good luck with it all Wolf.

Wolf likes this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

14. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Wolf and JHDK like this.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

It may have been taken by police but that's more of a glamour shot than a mugshot.

16. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Yea I was looking for sparklers to become Mr. U.S.A. for the night, but damn cops had to ruined my fun.

semipenguin and JHDK like this.
  17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Seeing a naked dude walking through Walmart might not raise any eyebrows,
    but seeing that is enough to make you wonder if it's really you that's on the meth.