Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Football

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I've been sick with a cold since Saturday. I was better yesterday but worse today. I'm useless. All I want to do is binge watch documentaries, eat cheap orange sherbet and hallucinate. We have my extended family coming over tomorrow and I have a 101° fever. I don't even want to eat my traditional pound of peanut butter cups.

Also the media center is disassembled because we replaced the floor in the tv room and only healthy me can reassemble it.

Get better, Meme

Reactions: memebag

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

Happy-Thanksgiving-Day.jpg

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Haha! Yeah I don't do black Friday, I actually despise the term and the endless promotion of sales events this time of year. I don't need to risk death and camp out overnight to get a deal on some discontinued items that the stores are trying to unload.
Amen to that.
My pride is worth more to me than saving a couple of bucks on just about anything.
I slept in like a champ today. I'm relaxed, warm, and lounging on the couch watching TV with the mrs.
I'll play some guitar later on, eat a ham sandwich, chocolate cake, and watch some more tv.

I wonder what Katie Holmes is doing today?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Brown Friday: Why do people poop in retail stores?

Haha! Yeah I don't do black Friday, I actually despise the term and the endless promotion of sales events this time of year. I don't need to risk death and camp out overnight to get a deal on some discontinued items that the stores are trying to unload.

totally agree. the last time i waited in any sort of extended line to buy stuff was for the wii. that was in 2006 and it wasn't black friday.