Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Football

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
ok, just got back from publix and have a whole bunch of food to take over to my dad's to cook for him on thursday.

i got a bunch of potatoes (sweet and normal, he likes sweet) for mash. it's only the two of us so i didn't get a turkey but i'm going to make him ribs and since i'm trying to stop eating pig i will have a chicken breast. i also got a shrimp platter. we will have some mac and cheese, string beans and carrots to round out the meal. dessert will be apple pie and some ice cream.

i'm looking forward to thursday. who knows how many more thanksgivings i got left with the 89 year old, old man.
You're allowed back in the Publix?

Reactions: Casual Fan and JHDK

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
i just hacked into your computer and found one.

Ch9cd68.png

I picked a different one. This week having some family in from the States for my wife's birthday and doing Thanksgiving as well. Also will be watching he Grizwalds again (a yearly tradition).

National-Lampoon-s-Christmas-Vacation-national-lampoons-christmasvacation-31459765-1500-997.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
the president pardoning a turkey is the dumbest thing ever and yet i love it. CNN was also all in on turkey pardon coverage, complete with a countdown clock.

Cx-L_voXAAAZEH2.jpg

the jokes the president makes are the worst, but the pure corny-ness of them kind of makes them great.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
the president pardoning a turkey is the dumbest thing ever and yet i love it. CNN was also all in on turkey pardon coverage, complete with a countdown clock.

Cx-L_voXAAAZEH2.jpg

the jokes the president makes are the worst, but the pure corny-ness of them kind of makes them great.
I bet they are cooking his sibling in the white house kitchen (likely last years pardon winner).

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I've been sick with a cold since Saturday. I was better yesterday but worse today. I'm useless. All I want to do is binge watch documentaries, eat cheap orange sherbet and hallucinate. We have my extended family coming over tomorrow and I have a 101° fever. I don't even want to eat my traditional pound of peanut butter cups.

Also the media center is disassembled because we replaced the floor in the tv room and only healthy me can reassemble it.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
that sucks. :( hopefully after a nights sleep you will feel at least a bit better before you have to deal with the relatives.

Reactions: memebag