Miscellaneous News Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by semipenguin, Feb 10, 2015.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Yeah, I thought about that too.

The video shows the chase starting at about 2:00. At 2:45, the dog abandons ship!
    upload_2019-5-22_9-32-24.png

upload_2019-5-22_9-32-49.png

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

scotchandcigar likes this.
  3. scotchandcigar

HecticArt likes this.
  4. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

5. scotchandcigar

Well the headline's a little misleading, because it exempts all 3 private cigar clubs. But I find the whole thing odd.

Firstly, it's not surprising that private clubs can do what they want; that's typically the way things work. But the ban is kind of silly. Are the masses going to Beverly Hills for their smoking needs? No. All you're doing is inconveniencing a few wealthy jerks, and some tourists. And you're boosting business in all the neighboring areas. It's not like you'd have to go far to get to the nearest tobacco-laden zip code. Dumb.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

7. scotchandcigar

Forgot about that one.

8. scotchandcigar

9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

He was composting people before it became a fad. :burial:

10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

So the way I see this story is it's so easy to get to the top to Everest that everyone does it and then they die of boredom waiting in a traffic jam at the top to take a pic.

[​IMG]

BTW/I conquer Everest like every month. It only take me like 3 hours to get from my house to the summit:

[​IMG]

11. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Everest really needs to expand. Build an Everest 2 right next door and make it 10 feet taller, or an Everest with a different theme. Space Everest or Underwater Everest, something like that.

JHDK likes this.
  12. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

memebag likes this.
  13. Channel98

Zolgensma is a gene therapy that treats spinal muscular atrophy in infants and will cost $2,125,000. Novartis will allow purchasers of the drug to make five annual payments of $425,000. Golly gee, how magnanimous of Novartis! Maybe in a few years there will be a generic equivalent that will cost only one million dollars.

FDA approves Zolgensma, the nation's most expensive drug

Zolgensma, a $2.1 million drug, is nation’s most expensive – Progress News Network

14. scotchandcigar

Trump Everest.

15. Channel98

16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

And who says that nothing cool ever happens in Dayton?

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Barstool's thing is taking news stories and giving them a new spin and better headline, and they have outdone themselves with this one:

Don't You Hate It When You Accidentally Shoot Your Balls Off While You Have Balloons Filled With Weed Stuffed In Your Ass?

Barstool Sports

[​IMG]

18. Channel98

19. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

20. Channel98