Listener Well-Known Member Friday at 11:36 AM #741 Mike Ditka has died. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50140701/legendary-coach-hall-fame-te-mike-ditka-dies-age-86
Mike Ditka has died. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/50140701/legendary-coach-hall-fame-te-mike-ditka-dies-age-86
Channel98 Don't yell or hit. Friday at 10:03 PM #745 "Da Second." "Da Third." I see what you did dere. But wait – there's more! Willis Tower to illuminate antennas in blue and orange for Mike Ditka tribute The Willis Tower's antennas will shine orange and blue Friday night in honor of Chicago Bears legend Mike Ditka following news of his death. www.nbcchicago.com
"Da Second." "Da Third." I see what you did dere. But wait – there's more! Willis Tower to illuminate antennas in blue and orange for Mike Ditka tribute The Willis Tower's antennas will shine orange and blue Friday night in honor of Chicago Bears legend Mike Ditka following news of his death. www.nbcchicago.com
M Madison The Fan Friday at 11:54 PM #746 I think they got the idea for that joke from the Chicago Sportswriters on WGN Radio Bill Jauss: Chicago Tribune Bill Gleason: Chicago Sun Times Rick Telander: Sports Illustrated Ben Bentley: Moderator
I think they got the idea for that joke from the Chicago Sportswriters on WGN Radio Bill Jauss: Chicago Tribune Bill Gleason: Chicago Sun Times Rick Telander: Sports Illustrated Ben Bentley: Moderator