DRC NFL Survival League 2026

So are you down for starting a new, second suicide league for us Aaron?

Not trying to tell you do do more work for us, just asking since you liked both IdRather and my posts.
 
Can I pass this on to my son? He did not receive the invite but he still has only 1 strike, The Giants haven't lost yet.
 
I think there is a really good chance the Dolphins will go 0-17. So picking whoever they're playing seems like a safe bet from here on out.
If that happens, they would be known for being the only franchise to have an undefeated season team and a winless season team
 
If that happens, they would be known for being the only franchise to have an undefeated season team and a winless season team
They would be the only 0-17 team. The last winless team was the Lions and they did it in a 16 game season.
 
I picked the Vikings in my OG league.....I will be picking whoever plays the Dolphins almost every time in that one.

I picked the Ravens over the Titans in the 2nd Chance League. Titans are really really bad.

I don't care that you guys know before it's locked in.
 
Looks like everyone but my son has already survived. When I asked why he picked Atlanta he said "because New Orleans sucks and Atlanta has Kirk Cousins". He was a bit disappointed when I pointed out that Kirk was now in Las Vegas.
 
His pick had me scratching my head big time. Taking a road team on Monday night in a rivalry game is awful brave.

Plus it’s like the 20th anniversary celebration game of the Steve Gleason blocked kick after Katrina game, so the team and fans will be extra fired up.
Atlanta can win but it will be a tall order.
 
Back
Top Bottom