Best: I'm Still Standing.
For years, Mrs. Scotch has maintained that she wants this played at her funeral (I believe there's some dark humor in there). It's a good song, but nowhere near my top.
Also ok, but even further from my top.
So, getting this out of the way:
First: Your Song
Best: See below
Worst: Island Girl
Last: Let's say his remake with George Michael of
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me on the Life With John Mayer channel.
As for "Best", he's one of those artists that has so many best songs, it's hard to mention just one. In my Scotch Sampler favorites list, I included these 3:
Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding
Benny and the Jets
Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting
I'd also add:
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Rocket Man
And these remakes:
Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds
Pinball Wizard