
Back in the olden days, cities at the mouth of a key river (like the Maumee) were hot commodities. And it's also on Lake Erie, for whatever that's worth.It is hard to believe that somebody would want Toledo.
We like it that way.It is hard to believe that somebody would want Toledo.
That inspired the play Come From Away, which I know you've seen (as have I).We had a ceremony in Gander a town of 10,000 which took in at least that many stranded when they shutdown the skies. I would post a link but given current tensions between Canada and the USA, the ceremony got a bit political.
You are correct. I saw it and liked it.That inspired the play Come From Away, which I know you've seen (as have I).
Isn't there a rule that if you survive an execution you are a free man/woman?![]()
Killer started 'snoring loudly' after surviving two lethal injections
Christa Pike, now 50, had been scheduled to die by lethal injection at 10am on Wednesday for the 1995 slaying of 19-year-old Colleen Slemmer in a fit of jealous rage.www.dailymail.com
Good God Tennessee, this lady was sentenced to death 30 years ago and her date of execution was set a year ago. How in the world did they not manage to get it right? Also she would have been the first woman in T put down in at least 200 years. How in the world did they screw this up? They must have known the attention it would draw.
Well, you've got this![]()
Killer started 'snoring loudly' after surviving two lethal injections
Christa Pike, now 50, had been scheduled to die by lethal injection at 10am on Wednesday for the 1995 slaying of 19-year-old Colleen Slemmer in a fit of jealous rage.www.dailymail.com
Good God Tennessee, this lady was sentenced to death 30 years ago and her date of execution was set a year ago.
Isn't there a rule that if you survive an execution you are a free man/woman?
It would be incentive to make sure your killing machine works. Personally, I am a big fan of life in prison in a hole somewhere rather than death.If they try to put you down like a dog and they fuck it up somehow. I don't know if I want you walking free because you are some sort of horrible monster. But I hear you. There should be some rule where like you live out your life in minimum security or something like that.
Cuz like holy shit that's basically the definition of what the 8th was talking about in terms of cruel and unusual
It would be incentive to make sure your killing machine works. Personally, I am a big fan of life in prison in a hole somewhere rather than death.
Btw, she's in critical condition, and they're administering life-saving treatment. Ironic, eh?![]()
Killer started 'snoring loudly' after surviving two lethal injections
Christa Pike, now 50, had been scheduled to die by lethal injection at 10am on Wednesday for the 1995 slaying of 19-year-old Colleen Slemmer in a fit of jealous rage.www.dailymail.com
Good God Tennessee, this lady was sentenced to death 30 years ago and her date of execution was set a year ago. How in the world did they not manage to get it right? Also she would have been the first woman in TN put down in at least 200 years. How in the world did they screw this up? They must have known the attention it would draw.
Talk about a cluster fuck. It sounds like they won't try again.Btw, she's in critical condition, and they're administering life-saving treatment. Ironic, eh?
I know this sounds wrong, but I'd like to party with her. I think a lot of people would.Talk about a cluster fuck. It sounds like they won't try again.