JHDK Release Robin's Bra Yesterday at 12:17 AM #41 scotchandcigar said: I always took a lunch break; usually with a group of friends. Click to expand... Hopefully you guys stayed indoors and avoided the Bloody Antietam that was your lot.
scotchandcigar said: I always took a lunch break; usually with a group of friends. Click to expand... Hopefully you guys stayed indoors and avoided the Bloody Antietam that was your lot.
scotchandcigar All I wanted was some steak Yesterday at 9:12 AM #42 JHDK said: Hopefully you guys stayed indoors and avoided the Bloody Antietam that was your lot. Click to expand... Haha, but actually, we did the mile walking path every day. If the weather was bad, we'd do it inside. In the early days, we'd go to the ball field and do a few innings of softball. And sometimes there'd be some cases of beer.
JHDK said: Hopefully you guys stayed indoors and avoided the Bloody Antietam that was your lot. Click to expand... Haha, but actually, we did the mile walking path every day. If the weather was bad, we'd do it inside. In the early days, we'd go to the ball field and do a few innings of softball. And sometimes there'd be some cases of beer.
HecticArt Administrator Yesterday at 11:34 PM #43 I got my lox & cream cheese today. Now I'm on the hunt for some veil parm.......