I listened to the Alt 18 Countdown the other night, #18 to #3, then my dinner was ready and time to watch something on TV so I didn't hear who were the last two.
SiriusXM offers 23 Christmas channels this year, including Kids Christmas, Sleep Christmas, Country Christmas, Jimmy Fallon's Holiday Seasoning Christmas, The Mannheim Steamroller Channel and Christmas With Anne Murray & Friends. Acoustic Christmas, one of my favorite channels, aired every holiday season from 2015 to 2024. Why is it not on in 2025? I wants ta know!
Plus there are Holiday Mix's on the SXM app:
Queens OF Christmas
Mariah Carey Takeover
Kelly Clarkson Christmas Mix
Coffeehouse Christmas Mix
Yacht Rock Radio Christmas Mix
A Yacht Soul Christmas
70/80's Holiday Mixtape
Home for the Holiday Road Trip
Merry Morning Mash Up
Billboard Holiday Countdown
Jingle Bop Bash
I enjoyed some of the Pumpkin mix's so I'm sure I will like these too. I listen when I go to the Y.
Next Airs Monday at 9 am
2 hrs
Join Matthew Berry's Fantasy Life as our hosts and analysts — featuring Kendall Valenzuela, Adam Ronis and Matthew Berry — take you on a journey through the world of fantasy football. From news and analysis to fantasy's best guests, researched and proven strategies, we will pump your heads full of advice. Want to win your league while having a whole lot of fun? Join us for Fantasy Life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I listened to this for the first time driving home this morning. They seem to all work well together. Started off with how they all got knocked out off Survival League picking Carolina and Buffalo. It was more actual game talk than players but I would listen again.
I listened to The Coffeehouse Cozy Christmas Mix tonight at the YMCA. It was like listening to the Coffeehouse with the Coffeehouse artists except with the Christmas Theme. And although I was listening in the Wellness Center at night instead of Warm Sunny Skies, it was nice. Some songs were original and some were repeats with new artists. But it was new and refreshing.
I also found Holiday artist stations on the SXM app
There are stations for Dean Martin, Carpenters, Vince Guaraldi, Bing Crosby, Michael Buble, Andy Williams, Burl Ives, Lindsey Stirling,
Enya, Kacey Musgraves, Disney, For King and Country, Alvin and Chipmunks, Johnny Mathis, Gwen Stefani, Gabby Barrett, Wham, Ariana Grande
John Legend and Sabina Carpenter.
I tried the Road Trip Radio Holiday Mix when I was raking and mowing my yard. It had more of the same old songs but every time I was going to give up on it, it would come out with something I never heard before.
I'm going to keep going with these Holiday Mix's but in moderation
If the display didn't show the titles and artists, I would swear the channel plays only one song each day – and the song is 24 hours long. The names of some of these artists sound like Pokémon characters or anime characters. Here is what was just played. J^p^n is music producer Christian Andrews. Der Dritte means "The Third" in German. Eshta Yaba loosely means "Awesome, man!" in Arabic.
SiriusXM – Lo-Fi Café
Acacia Snags – Nuru MacNamara (2023)
Alter Witz – Hairklep (2021)
Auditorium – Sleepdealer/Elijah Who (2020)
Azure – Poldoore (2023)
Beautiful – Funky Notes (2021)
Blossom – Lakey Inspired (2019)
Bossa Uh – potsu (2019)
Bumpin In Ya Ears – Illuzionary (2023)
Cali Bossa – luv pug/Sweeps/CMJ (2023)
Chanterelle – Silva Sax (2021)
Clover – J^p^n (2018)
Coffee Jazz Vibes – Zleept (2021)
Coffee Shop – Gabb (2023)
Cosmic – Strehlow/Ian Ewing/TyLuv (2021)
Crying In Tokyo – sad ezra (2020)
Der Dritte – Bassti (2017)
Do Not Stop – Crazy JaZz (2020)
Early Birds – Moderator (2021)
Enter The Coffee Shop – Lo-Fi Waiter (2020)
Eshta Yaba – Raouf (2023)
Full Sail – Monster Rally (2016)
Gaze – Toby Schay (2020)
Golden Summer – Lenny B/Nogymx (2023)
Kyoto – Yokomeshi/Wänderlost (2020)
Melancholie – Bassti (2017)
Mental Acupuncture – Jazzinuf (2019)
Nightlife – Toiboi (2023)
Orange Juice – B-Side/The Breed (2020)
Pure Rage – IzaBeats (2023)
Seychelles – Erwin Do/Sineg (2023)
Stars & Chimneys – Kalaido (2020)
Sunset – Toonorth (2019)
The Beach – Trell Daniels (2023)
Walks Along The Promenade – Rook1e/Aimless (2019)
Woo – forcian (2019)