JHDK the Greek, Lock of the Week

now i dont like betting the birds but tonight is a stone cold lock.

go with the eagles giving 3.5 to DC.
 
so i won it last week and i will win again this week.

im lovin the pack-3 against the vikings. take it all day long.

i also really like dallas-6.5 against the lions. the lions havent won on the road since like 08. but thats not a lock, just a suggestion.

go with the pack giving the points all!
 
NYJ giving 7 is easy money, sad to say.

no its not. anyway i have the birds giving 3.5. what line are u looking at, or am i missing a joke?

so i told u all to go with the pack. listen to the dutch greek.
 
the birds will kill dallas in dallas tonight in a warm up for the superbowl. take the birds -4 all day!
 
Koop lock of the week. The Eagles won't repeat! :p

It been several years, Koop lost his lock?
 
I completely forgot about this thread when I started the weekly game lines thread a couple years ago.
 
There a thread for that.

I was just looking who was viewing what and saw some bot viewing this thread and I saw an interesting title.
 
I went with the over (42.5) on tonight's SNF game. That pick 6 is making it look like a good choice going into the half.
 
Jan the Greek is back!

There has never been an easier lock of the week than this:

I don't think there has ever been a team that wanted it more than the Saints this week.

9/15 4:25 ETAt LA Rams-2New Orleans52


It's weird the NFL put the game in LA. It would have been so much better in La. (See what I did there?)

Take the Saints ALL DAY at -2!

1568515571495.png

Enjoy the action Aaron. I know I will. Great warm-up for the Philly-Atl SNF game.
 
First Brees gets hurt, then the refs screw the Saints out of a touchdown. Bad day.
Will be a lot of bad Sundays if Brees is out.
 
Back
Top Bottom