JHDK the Greek, Lock of the Week

I would never bet on the Lions. They are hanging tough with the Packers right now, but I don't know how long they can hold on.
 
Not looking too good for them. I guess you really can't count on bad teams they always find a way to lose.

Do you guys bet online or with bookies?
 
I use an online service. Usually put around $50 down a weekend on a couple games. Nothing big, just enough to make it more interesting.
 
Not looking too good for them. I guess you really can't count on bad teams they always find a way to lose.

Do you guys bet online or with bookies?

cant win em all. but there is still lots of time left and dont discount the lions ability to totally shit the bed!

I use an online service. Usually put around $50 down a weekend on a couple games. Nothing big, just enough to make it more interesting.

what do you use? i use sportsbook. i love it. i check it every week for the lines and everything. i usually waste around $20 per week.
 
I use sportsbook as well and 5dimes some times. They have a bad rap but they pay well.

My biggest win was from $55 to $12k in one week about a month ago.
 
Sportsbetting. Back when I was looking for a service they were offering the best signup bonus.
 
I use sportsbook as well and 5dimes some times. They have a bad rap but they pay well.

My biggest win was from $55 to $12k in one week about a month ago.

wow thats amazing!!! the best i ever did was turn $20 into $750, during the eagles playoff run 2 years back. but i lose a lot too.

Sportsbetting. Back when I was looking for a service they were offering the best signup bonus.

huh, i dont know that site. im going to check it out now. cool.
 
If the Lions lose this game it will be a real shame.

a shame it is. would have been nice for the pack to lose 2 in a row!

anyways...

i hit my first bet...denver +6

now i need my lock of the week to come through. the texans will cover though. i have no doubt.

come on birds!!! get it together!!!
 
Well the Texans beat the Koopman curse. Nothing can stop them now.

hahah dutch curse does not exist! im 2-2 on the year. even money. because of me your texans won yesterday. and ill be back next week with another stone cold lock of the week!
 
Back
Top Bottom