Not looking too good for them. I guess you really can't count on bad teams they always find a way to lose.
Do you guys bet online or with bookies?
I use an online service. Usually put around $50 down a weekend on a couple games. Nothing big, just enough to make it more interesting.
My biggest win was from $55 to $12k in one week about a month ago.
I use sportsbook as well and 5dimes some times. They have a bad rap but they pay well.
My biggest win was from $55 to $12k in one week about a month ago.
Sportsbetting. Back when I was looking for a service they were offering the best signup bonus.
If the Lions lose this game it will be a real shame.
now i need my lock of the week to come through. the texans will cover though. i have no doubt.
Come on man, they got up 7-0, then you start talking locks again, and the Raiders tie it up!![]()
Another upset:
Browns over Bengals.
Not looking too sharp in Oakland so far ... 14-14.
Well the Texans beat the Koopman curse. Nothing can stop them now.