Miscellaneous News Thread

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
If someone is just blocking the road, you shouldn’t be allowed to hurt them.
If they attack your car with weapons and you can’t drive away from them, then I think it’s OK to plow them down. It’s a reasonable force thing.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
This is outrageous! A federal judge has overturned California's ban on assault weapons, a ban which has been in place since 1989. He compared the AR-15 assault rifle to the Swiss army knife! And of course he cited the Second Amendment while completely ignoring the part about a "well-regulated militia" and ignoring the large number of mass shootings – Aurora, Parkland, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Sutherland Springs, Sandy Hook Elementary and many others – committed by gunmen armed with assault weapons. California will appeal the ruling. In 2020, this same judge blocked a California law requiring background checks for anyone buying ammunition.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
This is outrageous! A federal judge has overturned California's ban on assault weapons, a ban which has been in place since 1989. He compared the AR-15 assault rifle to the Swiss army knife! And of course he cited the Second Amendment while completely ignoring the part about a "well-regulated militia" and ignoring the large number of mass shootings – Aurora, Parkland, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Sutherland Springs, Sandy Hook Elementary and many others – committed by gunmen armed with assault weapons. California will appeal the ruling. In 2020, this same judge blocked a California law requiring background checks for anyone buying ammunition.

The state's overpopulated anyway.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
"Like the Swiss Army knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle," the judge said in his ruling's introduction.

Effin' WOW! Maybe I'll use my AR-15 to open a can of tuna then...

billie10.jpg

Reactions: Channel98