Mom/Dad of the Year Awards

92339637-14110819-Reese_Louise_Myers_25_has_been_accused_of_abandoning_or_endanger-a-3_1732213953300.jpg


Not guilty? Ish?
Cute? Yes. Shouldn't be a mom? Absolutely.

Unfortunately, we're going to see a lot more of this kind of thing.
 
In the digital world, we connect,
With thoughts and ideas so perfect,
And among the forums that we elect,
Digital Radio Central shines direct.

With every post, a new discussion,
Radiating passion without any hesitation,
The forum's members in close conjunction,
Sharing their knowledge with no inhibition.

Amidst the chatter and daily news,
Lies a world of radio views,
Where experts and newbies fuse,
Creating a platform with no excuse.

Digital Radio Central, a virtual town square,
Bringing people together who care,
About radio, its past, and its future flair,
A forum where voices rise with no scare.

So let us all embrace this digital space,
Where Radio's secrets find a place,
And where ideas are never erased,
Digital Radio Central, a forum of grace.
Do you have Channel98 on speed-dial?
 
92339637-14110819-Reese_Louise_Myers_25_has_been_accused_of_abandoning_or_endanger-a-3_1732213953300.jpg


Not guilty? Ish?

Yikes! That's a tough one. I bet when she gets all dolled up she looks pretty good but the real ones look good even at their worst in the mugshot.

So I'd say if it's a decision between walking free or 50 years, she should get like 15 with possibility of parole after 10..

I mean come on. She's nowhere near hot enough to walk free after leaving a 2-year-old on their own in a house with dogs for multiple days while she goes and bangs some internet guy
 
The "In the digital world, we connect.." thing came from when I asked ChatGPT "write a poem about the digital radio central forum"
I thought that you may have gone with that.
We had a rather large spike in site traffic coming from China for about an hour or so.
 
Unfortunately, we're going to see a lot more of this kind of thing.

Why do you say that? I'm guessing because of how all younger generations are more into like modern tech than the previous ones?

But I tend to believe that all this shit was going on probably just as much in the past and we're just more vigilant now. Like I imagine there were the same number of child predators in 1950. As there are right now we just didn't have the internet to show us a map of how there's a million of them like right next to all of us.
 
Ohh yeah that makes sense I guess. I don't know though if I really didn't want a baby. I mean you could just drop them at any Firehouse no questions asked. But I guess that's somewhat rational thinking. People who have an unwanted baby and then are shitty enough to just weave it alone and go party for days at a time probably don't think very rationally.
 
if I really didn't want a baby. I mean you could just drop them at any Firehouse no questions asked.
Only a guy would say that. All you have to do is put down your Bud Light and drive to the firehouse. The woman has to carry a baby for 9 months and give birth.
 
Only a guy would say that. All you have to do is put down your Bud Light and drive to the firehouse. The woman has to carry a baby for 9 months and give birth.
Yeah, but you're making the argument that because the mother carries it for 9 months they actually care about it. But you're also saying that more people will leave toddler's home alone or do horrible shit like that because they're forced to have the baby....Which clearly shows they don't care.
 
All right I guess I'm confused. I was saying that if you're home with an infant I mean you can't do it when the kid's two, I get that, and you want to go out and party and your options are leave the kid alone for multiple days or drop it off at a firehouse, the firehouse seems like not only the safer option but the option that won't get you put in prison.
 
All right I guess I'm confused. I was saying that if you're home with an infant I mean you can't do it when the kid's two, I get that, and you want to go out and party and your options are leave the kid alone for multiple days or drop it off at a firehouse, the firehouse seems like not only the safer option but the option that won't get you put in prison.
And I'm saying that 99% of teen mothers who would do that are those that either never intended to have a baby or never should've had a baby. And now it'll be vastly more common.

Ok wait, I just reread your post. The firehouse thing was your response to not having a baby. But now you're suggesting it for a 2 year old?
 
You can't "drop off" a 2 year old kid. You will end up in jail. I have personal knowledge of laws regarding children, foster children, step children, those with emergency orders etc.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom