Mom/Dad of the Year Awards


So what do you guys think of this one?

This woman really does seem like she had postpartum psychosis or whatever they're calling it. From all the evidence it appears she tried so hard to get help over and over and over again and nobody gave her the help she needed.

And as a result, she wound up strangling her children and then jumping off the roof crippling herself but not killing herself and now she's standing trial.

Pam and I seem to agree that this is a real case of psychosis, however, I don't know how much we agree upon what should happen to her...... I don't care if it was psychosis or not. She killed her kids then jumped off the roof so this woman cannot live in society anymore. I don't give a shit if you put her in a mental asylum or you put her in prison. Just put her somewhere that she will never be able to leave.

It sucks like it really sucks. Poor woman tried to get help and she couldn't get the help she needed. But nonetheless, I don't believe that this woman should be allowed in society ever again for the rest of her life, and I don't think that's like some sort of extremist view.
 
Ewwwwwwwwwww.......



So gross.

Even if both parents are aware and it's for some sort of disciplinary reason it's still weird and gross. And this was not that.

I'm not a parent so you all would know better but I think if you use any sort of monitoring device on your kids like for phone activity or whatever, not cams, you should be obligated to tell them. I know it's not like illegal to monitor your kid's online activity without telling them but it just seems wrong to me.

And that's totally different than what this asshole did.

He got 7 to 10 which is ok I guess but I'd put him away for 30 at minimum.
 
Back
Top Bottom