The Dumb Dodo Thread

Freaking AZ Central stole my nickname.

And Scotch is right. Public poopers go in the Misc. News thread. I've been cultivating an ongoing pooping narrative in that thread for years now.

My thread, I'll post all the poops :poo: I want in it. :p
 
My pyscho stalker is finally behind bars.

ades_1525899058716_5483808_ver1.0_640_360.jpg


There a video in the first link.

Woman accused of stalking Paradise Valley man, wanting to 'bathe in his blood'

Accused stalker sent man 65,000 texts after one date, Arizona police say
 
She can become Koops problem and post in the Florida thread.
 

What a freaking loon. LOCK HER UP.

Here's the best part:
She allegedly admitted to knowing her statements were “crazy” and plans to return to Florida once she’s released.

Oops. Looks like I'm late to the party with this one.

Still a pretty hot stalker though. After that bathing in blood comment I'd be a little worried, but I'd still let her in my house after a quick pat-down for knives.
 
Still a pretty hot stalker though. After that bathing in blood comment I'd be a little worried, but I'd still let her in my house after a quick pat-down for knives.

I wouldn't let that crazy bitch be anywhere around me. If you want somebody stalking you day and night and possibly kill yea go right ahead.
 
I saw this news story earlier, and didn't think it was worth posting. But now that the guy has been identified as Aaron Schlossberg, I think we may need a thread for those who give Jews a bad name. I can't fathom why a Jewish man would think it's his place to terrorize people who he assumes are immigrants (and some are not).

He can join the ranks of Bernie Madoff, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Michael Cohen as embarrassing Jews.

Man threatens to call ICE on Spanish speakers in New York - CNN
 
I saw this news story earlier, and didn't think it was worth posting. But now that the guy has been identified as Aaron Schlossberg, I think we may need a thread for those who give Jews a bad name. I can't fathom why a Jewish man would think it's his place to terrorize people who he assumes are immigrants (and some are not).

He can join the ranks of Bernie Madoff, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Michael Cohen as embarrassing Jews.

Man threatens to call ICE on Spanish speakers in New York - CNN

I can never get past a few seconds of those videos. They are so cringy. I would like to see his office lease though. I read he got the boot and I wonder what clause in there lets the landlord do that. Also some state politician called for a look into his legal background, presumably to get him disbarred. A lot of states have a "moral" clause that I guess could be used but morals are very subjective. I wonder if the NY state bar has ever gotten rid of someone for being racist and if not I wonder if doing so would stand up to an appeal.

Also, his screaming, "you are not a Jew" to a rabbi is kinda funny in how ridiculous it is.
 
Last edited:
Seems to me, the only thing he can be charged with is harrassment. Reminds me of a case several years ago, where a judge sued a dry cleaner for like $10 million, for losing a pair of pants.
 
I saw this news story earlier, and didn't think it was worth posting. But now that the guy has been identified as Aaron Schlossberg, I think we may need a thread for those who give Jews a bad name. I can't fathom why a Jewish man would think it's his place to terrorize people who he assumes are immigrants (and some are not).

He can join the ranks of Bernie Madoff, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, and Michael Cohen as embarrassing Jews.

Man threatens to call ICE on Spanish speakers in New York - CNN

I just watched the video, the asshole needs to leave the country. At least the landlord evicted the doucheturd. First off he can't Spanish then why does his website offer we speak Spanish?

I don't listen to Stern, but I remember this Jew song for Ronnie.

 
Back
Top Bottom