The Dumb Dodo Thread

This video is sad. It's some really dumb kids who are mixed up and willing to do anything to get some Youtube fame. I'm happy the girl got punished but not too severely.

YouTuber Pedro Ruiz killed by girlfriend in stunt gone horribly wrong | Daily Mail Online

4D89E37C00000578-5875717-Ruiz_proposed_using_an_encyclopedia_as_armor_as_Perez_shot_the_b-a-33_1529747579262.jpg
 
I would like to go to one, one day. But none of my family members want to do it. I don't have many friends, but one day I will find the right batch and hopefully do it or just attend one by myself.

The ones by me cost about $30 bucks and you have an hour to escape. I have seen deals on Groupon which I will take advantage.

But the one day when I do go, hopefully, the group I'm with hasn't escaped before. Because that would be a big dick move to be there less than 30 minutes and total waste of money.
 
Reminds me a bit of the scene in airplane where they were lining up to "comfort" the distressed passenger.


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
 
I love when the guys behind the counter take down a robber. That one where the mom and daughter started wild west style shooting at an armed robber from a few months back was great!
 
Back
Top Bottom