The Dumb Dodo Thread

Take a guess what this woman was trying to do when she was arrested:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-23-at-11.30.52-AM.png


Answer in the link and it's not all that surprising.

Barstool Sports
 
Last edited:
This guy is literally a f’n asshole by trying to get people off his property.

 
What a dickhead. I hope he gets some shit thrown on his property.

I never heard of this hiking trail. So I checked out some satellite pics and I have an general idea where the guy lives, unless the subdivision is gated or not. But I wouldn't throw crap on his house unless he provokes me or pisses me off if I was trying to hike on that trail. Now I'm partially temped to hike that trail one day.
 
But I wouldn't throw crap on his house unless he provokes me or pisses me off if I was trying to hike on that trail.
I'd say that woman has a case, if she wanted to file charges for threatening and calling in a false report to the police.
 
I'd say that woman has a case, if she wanted to file charges for threatening and calling in a false report to the police.

I would take that ass to court. I doubt you would win much, beside the lawyer taking some of your money. But at least you would embarrass his him and show how much of a jerk he his. Maybe it would should be shown on Judge Judy.
 


I'd be so pissed to see that on the news if I was the guy in the stall next to those morons. He was just trying to have some fun at the range and was next to two dummies who could have easily shot through that partition.
 
This is so f'ing stupid. I'm glad that dipshit got fired from his job and also when he was getting recorded. He said his phone # to the police and now that dipshit was getting tons of harassment phone calls until he just changed his number.

That lyft driver has all the patients in the world. In the link there is a video posted from the driver I guess explaining his side of the story.

Trump supporter calls 911 on black Lyft driver for not turning on the radio

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom