Things That Nobody Needs

Somewhere, someone said "So you're making a burger. You open the refrigerator, and now you have to grab both a bottle of ketchup and a bottle of mayonnaise. Then you squeeze some ketchup on your burger, and then have to try squeezing an equal amount of mayo. This has to stop; there has to be a better way!"

View attachment 8403
Do they also have mayochuptard when you want to add mustard? And what about relish?
 
The sauce aisle at most stores is out of control now.... crazy amount of choices.

On the subject of Mayo... Blue Plato Mayo is a New Orleans brand, and probably 98% of the sales around here. Is there a better one - Duke’s, Kraft, Hellmans - I wouldn't know. Is Miracle Whip comparable?
 
On the subject of Mayo... Blue Plato Mayo is a New Orleans brand, and probably 98% of the sales around here. Is there a better one - Duke’s, Kraft, Hellmans - I wouldn't know. Is Miracle Whip comparable?
Unsurprisingly, we don't have that brand of mayo here. Most people regard Hellmann's as the best quality. Miracle Whip tended to be found in "urban" or poor-white-trash families. It's got some funky stuff mixed-in.
 
Do ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and sundae syrup really need to be in upside-down containers that make a mess when we turn them right-side-up and open them? And scientists are now designing a beverage bottle that can be turned upside-down and used as a drinking glass. Yeah, because hardly anybody has drinking glasses in the kitchen cabinet!

The idea is unnecessarily fun, but it seems way too awkward to use without spilling.
The idea of it being more sophisticated than drinking out of a bottle is lost when you realize that now you’re drinking out of a mason jar.
 
Unsurprisingly, we don't have that brand of mayo here. Most people regard Hellmann's as the best quality. Miracle Whip tended to be found in "urban" or poor-white-trash families. It's got some funky stuff mixed-in.
Right here! I’m putting miracle whip on my white trash bologna sandwiches.
I like the zing more than regular mayo.
 
Which reminds me of my best friend from college. He was the whitest guy I ever knew. His ancestors came over on the Mayflower. Anyway, his family had a pop-up travel trailer that he and I would use for a week each summer. We'd bring cases of beer, and food for meals and snacks. His idea of a sandwich was ham and baloney on Wonder bread with mayo. And for a snack, he brought a block of Velveeta and Ritz crackers. He was the opposite of ethnic.
 
We have Miracle Whip for our tuna. Nobody likes mayo in the house, but we don't like dry tuna.

I like having the ketchup upside down. I've seen too many houses where on the frig door 2 or 3 regular bottles are upside down so people don't have to get the goop to the exit hole. Lawdy that sounds dirty...
 
Baked in pieces doesn't sound like a single pizza.
eoPIUA.gif
 
There's this guy milad who started his channel working at his parent's subway. He got internet famous and recently he's been making these videos where it starts out with showing clips of dumbasses wasting a ton of food for views then he makes a bunch of sandwiches or whatever and gives them to the homeless. I get he's still doing it for views but at least it's nice.

 
Back
Top Bottom