Thursday night football

I don't love the iteration of either of these unis being worn tonight but overall the Browns and Steelers have my favorite unis in football.

The Steelmark only being on the right side is very cool. And the Browns having no logo at all is also really cool.

Also TD Pitt!!!!! Way to go IdRather.

Putting aside all loyalty, purely jerseys….
I think I’d go Chargers as my favorite uniforms. Also, Raiders, Lions, Bengals, 49ers look sharp. Like the Eagles in Kelly green.
 
By far my all time favorite is the Houston Oilers powder blue with the oil rig on the white helmet. The titans went back to that same powder blue this year but their logo doesn't hold a candle to the Oilers.

I haven't put a list together yet but your helmet is pretty cool. And it's actually gold, unlike how Pittsburgh claims yellow is the same as gold.

Putting aside all loyalty, purely jerseys….

As I watch the game I've been looking up all teams 3 uni options to post about it.

So far I only have a comprehensive page showing all the helmet options. I love how the Steelers, Raiders and Chiefs all only use the one helmet. Also Aaron your white helmet kinda sucks. The gold is so awesome, they should always stick with that.

 
Last edited:
There are a couple of teams with horrible uniforms. Like one is green-screen on top and bottom. I think there's an all yellow one too. They look like CGI from a superhero movie.
 
Back
Top Bottom