Wwe Thread

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The final pin wasn’t a continuous 3 count. Rhonda’s shoulders lifted between 1&2.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My son & I will be @ SummerSlam tonight in Toronto. Also @ RAW and @ Smackdown this week also in Toronto. I know WWE isn't a real sport but this should be fun entertainment.

I hope Brock Lesner loses bad but I don't think he will.

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
I got away from the WWE. It's the same storylines every week which last for months. I know the fans love them, but the top superstars seem to hog the spotlight and the little guys hardly see TV time, which probably hurts them in there paycheck and want out of there contract and have to move back to the Indy system.

Plus I saw Brock is back and they had to give him back the title which turned me off. Let the other wrestlers have a title run or at least a chance.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I got away from the WWE. It's the same storylines every week which last for months. I know the fans love them, but the top superstars seem to hog the spotlight and the little guys hardly see TV time, which probably hurts them in there paycheck and want out of there contract and have to move back to the Indy system.

Plus I saw Brock is back and they had to give him back the title which turned me off. Let the other wrestlers have a title run or at least a chance.
He don't got no title no more.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have been a fan when my son is a fan. He has been into it lately. And yes, it is scripted and somewhat predictable but it is quite entertaining. And to have the #2 PPV of the year here along with the RAW and Smackdown to follow are pretty cool.

It was an excellent show. I have to go to sleep and get back to work tommorow to do it all again tomorrow night.