2018 Movies & Tv Shows

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The order does not make sense as the movie has a big paradox in it. Darth Whatever is killed in I yet the clones/storm troopers did not come about until II. Both are present in this film. But other than that I thought it was pretty good. Certainly not worth Disney having a hissy fit and cancelling everything.

Maybe, but if you watch the new first 3 and see Darth Maul die and watch Solo. People might be confused and say Darth Maul is alive?

People say it was a flop, but it was entertainment to me.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
They just hit market saturation by releasing them too close together.
People didn't have enough time to miss them.

I think one Star Wars movie a year is enough. Just Disney drop the ball by releasing it during the summer, which they should have release Solo in December.

Either way the next Star Wars movie is #9 and after that there is nothing. I heard the Obi-Wan movie has been placed on hold.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I didn't remember Darth Maul dying in the earlier film. He always seemed like a minor jackass to me.

Here is what Wiki says on the subject.

Introduced in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, Darth Maul is ordered by his new master Darth Sidious to capture Queen Padmé Amidala. On Tatooine, Maul fights Qui-Gon Jinn while approaching the Queen's starship. While Anakin Skywalker (the future Darth Vader) gets on board, Qui-Gon engages Maul in a lightsaber duel, but the Jedi Master escapes. Eventually, Maul fights Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan Kenobi simultaneously. Maul duels Qui-Gon and eventually kills him. Although Obi-Wan is almost knocked down into a shaft, he uses the Force to propel himself out of the pit, and equips himself with Qui-Gon's lightsaber to bisect Maul, after which the two separated pieces of Maul's body fall into the shaft.[6]

It would be logical to assume that being bisected into 2 pieces and falling down a shaft would kill most people darth or otherwise.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Last night I saw "Assassination Nation". I loved it. It is targeted at an audience that needs to hear its message but does not want to, so it will be a box office failure.

The premise is that a small town (Salem!) has most of their phones hacked and people find out the truth about each other. They go crazy with rage and take it out on young women. So it's a retelling of the Salem witch trials, but with hacking instead of witchcraft. But this time the young women fight back, so it has a more satisfying ending.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
See Joaquin Phoenix in Full-On Joker Mode in Terrifying Photo from Set of Origin Movie

38f42652ef37550145e117ff14d742ab

c073992d3b43d589b804c99f8fe0c960