Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Flushing the Hamster.......

It always makes me feel better .

Come on look this guy face, would you really want flush him?

8.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

HuffPo had a long expose about that over the weekend. She wasn't really trying to hide very well. She used her own picture on the podcast thumbnail and said multiple things about where she lives and works. She said a few really disturbing things but the main issue is how she would talk about trying to indoctrinate her students. Can't be doing that, talking about it publicly, and expect to keep the job.

Yet going with the satire excuse is a good call. It's better than apologizing because that is admitting at least some guilt. Satire is something that can't be proven either way so saying it was all a big joke is really her only way to even attempt to salvage her reputation.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
If I were doing satire, I wouldn’t portray myself in the job I worked in. I’d be more like Jim Varney, or something. Totally outrageous from the person I actually am

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The more north you go from Miami, the more southern it gets in Florida

180308174552-david-swinyar-jr--large-169.jpg

From The Keys to Palm Beach County, FL isn't the south. Then in between PBC and Tampa we get good and southern. Tampa is another respite and Orlando is a floater, not really sure which way it goes. North of Tampa may as well be renamed South Alabama.

Ha! Good call! I was about to post that until I saw you beat me to it.