I'm not going to use my top favorite 90's songs and vote which I feel which song is better.
REM "Losing My Religion"
Primitive Radio Gods "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand"
Rob Zombie "Superbeast"
Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
U2 "One"
Neil Young "Harvest Moon"
Beck "Loser"
Train "Meet Virginia"
Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence"
Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitta"
Sheryl Crow "All I Wanna Do"
Primus "My Name Is Mud"
REM "Man on the Moon"
Hootie & The Blowfish "I Go Blind"
Chumbawamba "Tubthumping"
TLC "Waterfalls"
Crash Test Dummies "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"
Pearl Jam "Even Flow"
* How the hell this Crash Test Dummies song rank so high?
New Radicals "You Get What You Give"
Pulp "Common People"
Natalie Imbruglia "Torn"
Peter Gabriel "Digging In The Dirt"
Smashing Pumpkins "1979"
Billy Joel "The River of Dreams"
Blues Traveler "Runaround"
Guns N Roses "You Could Be Mine"
Cure "Friday I'm In Love"
Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"
Garbage "Stupid Girl"
Garbage "I Think I'm Paranoid"
U2 "Mysterious Ways"
Wallflowers "6th Avenue Heartache"
Blind Melon "No Rain"
Breeders "Cannonball"
Green Day "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"
Sheryl Crow "Everyday Is a Winding Road"
Beatles "Real Love"
Blur "Song 2"
Sixpence None The Richer "Kiss Me"
U2 "Even Better Than the Real Thing"
Cher "Believe"
Beck "Where It’s At"
Garbage "Only Happy When It Rains"
Helmet "Unsung"
Tool "Forty-six & 2"
Rob Zombie "Dragula"
Jesus Jones "Right Here Right Now"
Powerman 5000 "When Worlds Collide"
Beatles "Free as a Bird"
Roxette "It Must Have Been Love"
Ozzy Osbourne "Mama, I'm Coming Home"
Our Lady Peace "Starseed"
Marc Cohn "Walking In Memphis"
White Zombie "More Human than Human"
* I still feel "More Human Than Human" is better
Stone Temple Pilots "Interstate Love Song"
Bloodhound Gang "Fire Water Burn"
Green Day "When I Come Around"
Crash Test Dummies "Superman's Song"
Sinead O’Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"
Wilson Phillips "Hold On"
Depeche Mode "Personal Jesus"
Smash Mouth "All-Star"
Deee-Lite "Groove Is In The Heart"
Goo Goo Dolls "Slide"
Counting Crows "Mr Jones"
Matchbox Twenty "3AM"
Goo Goo Dolls "Name"
Offspring "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)"
Eric Clapton "Tears In Heaven"
AC/DC "Thunderstruck"
Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
Cranberries "Linger"
Extreme "More Than Words"
Seal "Crazy"
Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"
Natalie Merchant "Jealousy"
Cranberries "Dreams"
Elton John "The Last Song"
Cranberries "Zombie"
Counting Crows "Round Here"
Radiohead "Creep"
Cracker "Get Off This"
Natalie Merchant "Carnival"
Butthole Surfers "Pepper"
Michael Penn "No Myth"
Veruca Salt "Seether"
Fatboy Slim "The Rockafeller Skank"
Live "Lightning Crashes"
Barenaked Ladies "One Week"
Verve "Bittersweet Symphony"
EMF "Unbelievable"
Lenny Kravitz "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
Stone Temple Pilots "Vasoline"
Alanis Morissette "Head Over Feet"
* I saw STP like a month ago and hearing "Vasoline" in person was great
Spin Doctors "Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong"
Liz Phair "Supernova"
Alice In Chains "Rooster"
Madonna "Ray of Light"
* "Ray of Light" a good song but Madonna is a bitch!
Tool "Prison Sex"
Michael Jackson "Black Or White"
* It doesn't matter if it "Black or White" it still "Prison Sex"
Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know"
Elastica "Connection"
Bonnie Raitt "Something to Talk About"
Brooks & Dunn "My Maria"
Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life"
Savage Garden "I Want You"
* Touch Choice
Alanis Morissette "Hand In My Pocket"
Nine Inch Nails "Hurt"
Green Day "Basket Case"
James "Laid"
Cardigans "Lovefool"
Billy Idol "Cradle of Love"
Soul Asylum "Runaway Train"
Metallica "The Unforgiven"
Lenny Kravitz "Fly Away"
Gin Blossoms "Hey Jealousy"
Hanson "MMMBop"
Collective Soul "Shine"
Big Audio Dynamite "Rush"
Bryan Adams "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You"
Depeche Mode "Policy Of Truth"
Natalie Merchant "Wonder"
REM "Nightswimming"
Tool "Sober"
Republica "Ready to Go"
Weezer "Buddy Holly"
Sheryl Crow "My Favorite Mistake"
Cure "Pictures Of You"
PJ Harvey "Down by the Water"
Matthew Sweet "Girlfriend"
* Skip - Both songs sucks! They should be replaced with Aaron and I #1 songs.