DRC May Be Nearing The End.....

I made a couple of posts about the Coffeehouse and Watercolors and I posted on Wolf's DRC migration thread but once everything was back to status quo here I stopped.
I should transfer those posts over here.
 
I don't have an "audience of zero," Mister scotch. The threads on SiriusBuzz get a lot of views – but very few replies. For example, the Entertainment Industry Obituaries thread has been viewed 4,657,186 times and the 2020 Presidential Race thread has been viewed 1,730,959 times. The SiriusXM Programming thread (which somebody started three months before I joined the site) has been viewed 1,111,563 times and gotten replies from several people. I have begged and pleaded for more participation – to no avail.
 
I don't have an "audience of zero," Mister scotch. The threads on SiriusBuzz get a lot of views – but very few replies. For example, the Entertainment Industry Obituaries thread has been viewed 4,657,186 times and the 2020 Presidential Race thread has been viewed 1,730,959 times. The SiriusXM Programming thread (which somebody started three months before I joined the site) has been viewed 1,111,563 times and gotten replies from several people.
I stand corrected. You are the "Brookstone" of the internet.

1762447416202.webp 1762447613967.webp
 
I still have the HEDGE Community forum sitting empty. If you want, I can post that link whenever.

There still couple of minor things to clean up over there, like the color scheme, trimming the bush and whatever else that people want over there.
 
All good, but still hoping DRC makes a hosting arrangement with Charles. It's all these threads. It feels like so much work at a new place to have to open up all these equivalent threads to the ones we’re using now.
 
Ok, I didn't read through everything. I saw this thread was active again and read your first post Hectic.

It's not really about the money, but more that it's become a hassle for him. He keeps getting emails from some loon that got banned for registering multiple accounts, and all kinds of other bogus messages.

Ok so change the owner email address to mine.

it's clear that we need to find a new home on our own and pretty soon.

I've been very clear about wanting to keep this pace.

someone gets stuck footing the bill on their own

Yea, that's me. DM me. As long as it's not something insane I'm all about it.

The idea of having some small power over you hectic (not you Aaron, you will decide what happens here and I will abide by your decisions) is worth unimaginable riches to me.
 
gamecock – not his real name – was a moderator on the old XMFan site. Today he joined the Sirius Buzz site and apparently tried to join this site too. He posted trhis on Sirius Buzz: "What’s the status of DRC? I was just over there. It’s still up but closed to new user registration?"

Well?
 
New registrations have been closed for a little while.
There were too many fake accounts being created.

I'll see if I can find gamecock on the Buzz and see if we can find a time to let him in.
 
Well I appreciate his momentary lapse in judgement. :laugh:

Welcome Gamecock! It's always nice to get some new blood around here!

Heads up tho, Aaron is the only even semi normal one around here (and that's a stretch). The rest of us are wackadoos.

I'm not trying to get you to flee on your first day but be warned......we even have a Canadian member.
 
Welcome Gamecock! It's always nice to get some new blood around here!

Heads up tho, Aaron is the only even semi normal one around here (and that's a stretch). The rest of us are wackadoos.

I'm not trying to get you to flee on your first day but be warned......we even have a Canadian member.
You must pay a 30% tariff to read my posts. But it evens out as it is in Canadian money.

Welcome to the forum @Gamecock.
 
JHDK,

I appreciate the warm welcome. Regrettably I already know some of the main characters on this site such as Channel98 and I still decided to register.

That Channel dude is bad news, stay away from him. He will try to hypnotize you with his ramblings about CA radio.

He does write some good poems though.
 
Back
Top Bottom