JHDK the Greek, Lock of the Week

Are you going to do another "LOCK" this week? lol

Ha! I forgot and now it's too late. Well I'm 0-1 so far and I only have 2 games to pick from now.

I'll go with Chiefs -3.5 at Baltimore for my lock of the week.

(GB will obviously beat the Lions but I don't like the 11.5 points.)
 
Wow, bad start to the season with my locks.

So far I'm 0-2.

This week I get things back on track by taking THE STEELERS -3 AT HOME AGAINST THE BENGALS.

Lock it in!
 
I gotta do this tonight since I'm an office man now and have to work tomorrow. I'll be watching all the replays on Game Pass.

I'm 0-3 in my Locks so far so who knows anymore but I enjoy rooting for Carson to play at least 70% of the season (cause that gives the Eagles a 1st rounder) and still lose all the time. That being said...

LOCK IT IN!

Miami -2.5 at home against the Colts.
 
Back
Top Bottom