IdRatherBeSkiing
Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Are you going to do another "LOCK" this week? lol
Are you going to do another "LOCK" this week? lol
You cursed my Steelers? Why don't you lock in Dallas or something?
Your fault for making them your lock. Curse better teams next week.Stupid Steelers. Ruin both my lock of the week and my parlay.
I'm not a sports guy, but I always thought "Lock of the Week" meant something else.I'm 0-3 in my Locks so far
He is locking in the opposite team to win.I'm not a sports guy, but I always thought "Lock of the Week" meant something else.
Your record is perfect.Welp, 0-4. F U Colts.
He is locking in the opposite team to win.
I've got a lot to learn about sports stuff.Your record is perfect.
Please don't lock us in.I hate you both.
No, he needs to lock in our enemies.Or maybe he should.......
.......So that way we're safe?No, he needs to lock in our enemies.