Local News

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I should clarify that the couple involved in the murder are from Massachusetts. They just wanted to go to their favorite place (my town) to commit the murder. So we're just bystanders.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Nuts he killed her in the middle of the day in a very public place.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
If I eat too much spicy Mexican food I wind up with a pink supermoon too.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Vanity plates are dumb. Huge waste of money. Unless you're Kramer and get ASSMAN. "Million to one doc!"

Here in FL they have a manatee plate and I must admit I was tempted to buy it but turns out you have to pay a premium for it every year. If it was a one time payment I might have sprung for it but I'm not paying every year for that silliness.

My manatee love will live deeply in my heart forever. I don't need to pay a yearly fee to express it publically.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
That was Doctor Kooperman.

??

Also get it right. It's Koopman. Hah. And Dr. Koopman would refer to my mom, but she wasn't into the butt stuff. At least I don't think so, maybe my dad would say something different.

Sometimes I even manage to gross myself out with the shit I say.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Vanity plates are dumb. Huge waste of money.

Here in FL they have a manatee plate and I must admit I was tempted to buy it but turns out you have to pay a premium for it every year.
NH has the highest per capita percent of vanity plates. It's like $25 a year. Compare that to $500/year to register a newer car, or car payments, or a cable or cell bill. It's the same as a month of SXM. In the big picture, the cost is not a factor. A vanity plate is about the most interesting thing about looking at other cars.

A special plate, like my lobster plate, is like $20 a year. The money helps the fishing industry. It always goes to something, it's not just a state fee.

Reactions: JHDK