scotchandcigar
All I wanted was some steak
Ironic.Abundant Life Christian School shooting
Ironic.Abundant Life Christian School shooting
You'd think that would be a sign to the parents, but apparently not.Abundant Life Shooter Natalie Rupnow Pictured Wearing Same 'KMFDM' Shirt As Columbine Shooter
![]()
I think that's the case for many of us.To be honest, until right now I had no idea what t-shirt the Columbine shooters wore.
The photo on the left was posted by her dad to social media. They didn't need a sign. They were holding the sign.You'd think that would be a sign to the parents, but apparently not.
I knew they listened to KMFDM and talked about them on the internet. But didn't know one was wearing their shirt.To be honest, until right now I had no idea what t-shirt the Columbine shooters wore.
Me either.To be honest, until right now I had no idea what t-shirt the Columbine shooters wore.
We had a stretch of SUPER hot weather girls up here for a while.
I think that is probably the case. The whole stereotype of the ditzy hot weather-girl really is a something that we should have evolved out of decades ago.It's like they are actively trying to not have hot weather girls.