Pets

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I think I've pretty well documented that Athena is a monster attack cat and that's kinda why I love her. I don't want my beasts taking shit from their human overlords. She's a small lioness.

But as an older girl (she'll be 12 this year...wow I've had her a long time, since she was like 8 weeks old) she's getting way sweeter. She jumps in bed with me almost every night and yesterday she sat with me for like 2 hours on my easy chair. That was a first. She's still not afraid to let her disapproval be known with an attack cat scratch but it's a nice change of pace in her old age. Also as an old girl she has liver spots on her ears...it's cute.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Tali seems to be growing straight up.

View attachment 7034

From your history of posts I'm pretty sure I can figure out your exact Maine address. Just a heads-up, I'm going to dognap Tali and spend the rest of my life rubbing its belly. I know you and Mrs. Scotch will be sad, but know she will have a happy home in a FL condo. I want to also steal Penny but I don't want to devastate your family beyond all repair. You're welcome for my kindness.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
From your history of posts I'm pretty sure I can figure out your exact Maine address. Just a heads-up, I'm going to dognap Tali and spend the rest of my life rubbing its belly. I know you and Mrs. Scotch will be sad, but know she will have a happy home in a FL condo. I want to also steal Penny but I don't want to devastate your family beyond all repair. You're welcome for my kindness.
Your cat will be thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
But as an older girl (she'll be 12 this year...wow I've had her a long time, since she was like 8 weeks old) she's getting way sweeter.
She's lulling you into a false sense of security so that you let your guard down.
Then one morning you'll wake up dead.
Just a heads-up, I'm going to dognap Tali and spend the rest of my life rubbing its belly.
You just drove the last nail in your own coffin.
She reads your internet history when you're away at Disney.......

It's been good knowing you.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Then one morning you'll wake up dead

HA!

That made me laugh. If I wake up dead at least I know Athena has like 200 lbs of flesh and blood to eat. That should keep her alive for probably a few months.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
you guys ever blow a dog whistle? they're cool. they make animals come to you. athena listened to it. she never listens to me.

fun.