Songs from Chicago

Where were Danny, Terry and Walter during that fight?:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Chicago non single this week also from Chicago VII on side two. The three songs played back to back. You can hear the very end of "Italian From New York" then "Hanky Panky and Life Saver"



Even Leonid and Friends did a tribute (with a little Tommy James mixed in)
 
Just in case, I have added "Hollywood" from Chicago VI which was missing from the OP but will have a fresh new Chicago best non-single tomorrow for the new week


Bonus: alternative "Hollywood" lovely ladyhood Guitar ISO
 
Just in case, I have added "Hollywood" from Chicago VI which was missing from the OP but will have a fresh new Chicago best non-single tomorrow for the new week


Bonus: alternative "Hollywood" lovely ladyhood Guitar ISO

I see the video in the OP. What's missing?
 
Back
Top Bottom