WNBA Thread

That's a cool name. Sirens are like sexy fairies that get guys so worked up they crash their ships right? Hopefully I'm not too off without looking it up. Anyway, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode:

 
Injuries. Yes. Cameron Brink is the Sparks' equivalent of the Clippers' Blake Griffin, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard. :p



Hmm................Something about her and those other three doesn't seem exactly equivalent to me. I'm not sure what it is..........

1786268744269.webp

1786268783492.webp

1786268807571.webp

Something separates her from those others you mentioned. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
 
After watching a few innings of Friday Night Baseball (Apple), I found the Indiana Fever on my Amazon broadcasted by Ion. The Fever won 98-82 and moved up to 22-12. Caitlin Clark had a very good game
 
They had another Indiana game Friday night on Amazon/Ion. I was switching between East/West HS football game. a few plays of Apple Baseball, Miami/Wake Forest college football but mostly watched the Indiana game. They beat Toronto and Caitlin Clark had 25 points.
 
They had another Indiana game Friday night on Amazon/Ion. I was switching between East/West HS football game. a few plays of Apple Baseball, Miami/Wake Forest college football but mostly watched the Indiana game. They beat Toronto and Caitlin Clark had 25 points.
Beating Toronto is not very hard these days.
 
I did not watch the Indiana playoff game on Prime tonight because I was watching all the hockey games but I did watch the highlights during one of the intermissions. Indiana won 99-89 to tie the series with Las Vegas. Caitlin Clark was great as usual.
 
Back
Top Bottom