Wolf's Den

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I been here. I have been a lot more busy now with various stuff and projects like family, work, traveling with the soccer supporters and dating off and on. I'm mostly on social media networks and redoing my old website to include certain things.

I wanted to stop by real fast and say hi, I'll probably won't be posting much as I use to and help to organize ATW. I'm passing the torch and whoever else wants to step up and help run it. I'll see how my schedule is about DRC Madness.

In the meantime take care everyone and see you all at Fist Fest.
Are you going to try to take on Canada again as a solo act?
Are you really Chuck Norris?

I see what you did there. Hypothetically, of course.
Did you hypothetically see what he did? Or did you see what he hypothetically said?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I didn't hypothetically see what he did, nor did I see what he hypothetically did. That's because he really did what he did. What he did was not hypothetical. What was hypothetical is the visual scenario and I did really see that. I trust that makes sense. I feel like Bud Abbott trying to discuss his baseball team with Lou Costello.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Originally I was supposed to travel to El Paso this weekend with some Rising soccer supporters. But how convenient I got sick this week. I thought I had the flu, but I saw the doctor and I have pneumonia so I'm basically not going anywhere.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Originally I was supposed to travel to El Paso this weekend with some Rising soccer supporters. But how convenient I got sick this week. I thought I had the flu, but I saw the doctor and I have pneumonia so I'm basically not going anywhere.
Now you'll have more time to post here in between pooping and puking. You can never leave us!

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Dood! Rest up and take care of yourself.
I got that once, and it sucks.
That's what I been doing for most of the week. The antibiotics I'm taking have already kicked in. Now I'm getting plenty of rest and getting all of the crap out of me. I'm actually starting to feel a bit better now and my cough is breaking up.

Now you'll have more time to post here in between pooping and puking. You can never leave us!
Nope I'm

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
It's been a while since my last visit, wanted to come by to say hi to everyone. I'm still busy with my usual stuff with family and friends, work and traveling off and on.

Couple of weeks ago I was in Los Angeles catching a soccer game, hanging out around the ocean and drove by the new L.A. stadium which is really coming along. I may have to catch an NFL game one day there.

I know, I said DRC Madness would return, but I'm probably retiring it unless somebody wants to run it. Thanks for continuing ATW everybody. For now, take care, everyone.