IdRatherBeSkiing
Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
I thought Yello's Oh Yeah did better particularly after Ferris Bueler.
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
Oh no........I thought Yello's Oh Yeah did better particularly after Ferris Bueler.
Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
Hated these 2 songs with a passion. They seemed to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on.25. SOMEONE THAT I USED TO LOVE - NATALIE COLE
16. ONE IN A MILLION YOU - LARRY GRAHAM
If they are going to do Nina's quiz to guess the song it would help if they do not start playing the song in the background while she is giving the clues and if they don't have the song on the PAD data at the same time.2. SAILING - CHRISTOPHER CROSS
These are all great songs.Will never make the top 40
#42 Pat Benatar "You Better Run"
#62 Peter Gabriel "Games Without Frontiers"
#70 Split Enz "I Got You"
#84 Genesis "Turn It On Again"
Will never make the top 40
#42 Pat Benatar "You Better Run"
#62 Peter Gabriel "Games Without Frontiers"
#70 Split Enz "I Got You"
I have a hard time finding ONE pencil in my car - but multiple pencils AND tape??????
8. TAKE YOUR TIME (DO IT RIGHT) - S.O.S. BAND
(my son actually liked this song)
I have a hard time finding ONE pencil in my car - but multiple pencils AND tape??????
Impressive.
Love me some Boingo!#73 Oingo Boingo "Weird Science"
Just watched this movie a little while ago for the first time since the 80s. Still a classic, despite how dated it may look. #bitsnpieces