The Dumb Dodo Thread

This guy is such a leaching dufus, from his looks
upload_2018-5-23_13-9-1.webp
to his statements:

"I just wanted a reasonable amount of time to vacate, with consideration to the fact that I was not really prepared to support myself at the time of the notices"

"I’ve never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises; this is simply a component of my living agreement"

"It seems to me like I should be provided with, you know, 30 days or so, because generally you get 30 days after you're found, you know, to have to vacate the premises, So I'm expecting something like that. But realistically, if that's not the case, I don't know"
 
Geez, that guy is delusional. God told him he needs that kind of plane. If Jesus was on earth, he wouldn't be riding a donkey. :rolleyes:

Hey DRC, I need $72 million dollars to buy Geo Metro. Because I was told it the baddest car on the planet, gets tons of gas mileage and will pick up all the chicks.
 
This guy is such a leaching dufus, from his looks
View attachment 4622
to his statements:

"I just wanted a reasonable amount of time to vacate, with consideration to the fact that I was not really prepared to support myself at the time of the notices"

"I’ve never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises; this is simply a component of my living agreement"

"It seems to me like I should be provided with, you know, 30 days or so, because generally you get 30 days after you're found, you know, to have to vacate the premises, So I'm expecting something like that. But realistically, if that's not the case, I don't know"
Breaking news!
30-year-old son finally moves out of his parents' house - CNN
 
That a great song Dirty Laundry covered by the greatest rock band on the planet.

 
Last edited:
puking_brian.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom